What’s new in 0.3.153 (download):
- Made cache database smaller (rebuilds automatically)
- Made cache database generation faster
- Made map rendering faster (1.5-2x)
- Made memory usage lower (<200 MB when browsing a fully updated map at 1:1 zoom, <500 MB while generating db)
- Fixed deadlock on exit under certain circumstances (again -.-)
I’m generating a 40k x 40k world with large biomes using Minecraft Land Generator for testing. It’s at 25% (11 GB) after one day, and will be a huge taiga I guess.